Thursday 21 May 2015

Just Lucky that Way



I couldn't help myself.  I have no spine.  I caved.

I took a story prompt again this year.

But late.  So I'm going to have to write fast to make my deadline...

The working title is Just Lucky that Way.  It's going to be a contemporary, urban fantasy thriller.  Well, I'm going to try with the "thriller" part, seeings how I'm a more character-driven writer.  But I have plans! And a plot! And a hot man in a kilt! No BDSM this year, though, at the prompter's request. But they didn't say anything about no kink...

I'll post links and an excerpt when it's ready to go, sometime this summer.



Also hope to finish the rest of Stranded by Lies while I'm between Evil Day Jobs, and possibly, the next segment of As He Watches (but that's less likely with that pesky Real Life intruding all the time).

Any requests?

3 comments:

  1. :-) Hi,
    I look forward to read it.
    Thank you

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi,
    :-) just looking for some new book, perhaps? ;-)

    Take care,

    ReplyDelete